As of yesterday afternoon, I'm free of my pump. I've been a little tired because I wake up in the middle of the night and start having fun memories or thinking of things to do. I still have cold sensitivity but that should end today. We had a nice visit from my sister-in-law and niece and a great restaurant brunch today (I hadn't eaten out in some time), have a neighborhood street party this evening and then the Iggles game at 8. So I'm about to take a nap.
Speaking of the Eagles, it reminds me of the time I rode my bike to the old Veterans stadium 15 or so years ago on a Sunday when the Eagles were traveling. I found an open door and walked down the stands and out into the middle of the field which was a lot of fun until the security guards came after me and escorted me out of the stadium with mild verbal threats that I could be in trouble. Since I am a taxpayer, I thought I was a part owner of the stadium but that doesn't seem to be the way it works.
Have a good weekend.
Elkan - Sunday afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment