Friday, September 2, 2011

One more sixth grade level item

   In 1976, after Jimmy Carter and Fritz Mondale won the election, the Philly Daily News had the headline,"It's Grits and Fritz."  After Carter announced his lousy choices for his cabinet a month or so later, I wrote to the editor suggesting that their next headline should be, "It's Grits, Fritz and Shits."
   Feeling better this afternoon.  Did some errands and some arm curls with a bag coming home.  I think last time, the tiredness was sporadic over the next few days.  The NP said I could cut back on the steroid dose from 2 to 1 in the morning and evening.  I just picked up a prescription for Creon which I am taking two of before meals and one before snacks.  I received two boxes and one container of Creon from Rite Aid and told Linda that there were so many (turns out its 240 or a projected 30 day supply), I would give them out as party favors at the wedding.
   Elkan - Friday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment