Saturday, September 24, 2011

Feeling good

   Regarding the wedding article, if the NY Times had done as much research on WMD's as they did for this article (many, many interviews), I don't think we ever would have invaded Iraq.
   I've been feeling much better at this point in my chemo cycle than in previous cycles.  In fact, when I went to bed Thursday night, it occurred to me that I had been feeling completely normal, like I wasn't sick at all, since probably late afternoon.  Of course, I still have the big D that prevents me from retaining enough of the food I eat to gain any weight but at least it doesn't hurt.  And I never get a full night's sleep because I go to the bathroom a lot and at least once each night feel wide awake for hours and need to nap during the day.
   Had a good Corned Beef sandwich from Famous today.  After removing 1/2 pound of meat, Linda and I each ate a half which had about a quarter pound each.  Do they really expect normal people to eat a whole sandwich?  We've used Car Share 3 times in the last week or so to do errands and it's been so easy and good.
   Hope you all have a good weekend.  Still looking forward to the paper edition of the article.
Elkan - Saturday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment