Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Pain from the Drain Stays Mainly in the Brain

Hi, everyone. just a brief dictated entry about my latest medical adventure. My room at HUP (Hospital of the University of PA) looks out on the Penn dorms where I lived as a freshman in '63-'64.

The above caption refers to my finally having a drain tube removed today. The tube withdrew excess fluid I called "Au Jew juice." I had great trepidation about the tube removal because this was the most painful part of my last operation (at Jefferson Hospital). Fortunately, the removal was not that bad and I've had my best day since being at HUP.

Saturday, Rachel had her briddal shower which was a big success and allowed me to have a number of out-of-state visitors.

The best comment was from Joanne, who upon first seeing me in the hospital called me a "drama queen."

That's all for now. Thanks for all your support.

Elkan
Sundy night June 6

1 comment:

  1. Elkan, Linda - let me know about visiting - THX, David

    ReplyDelete