Saturday night, Linda went to see the preview of a one man show "I am Hamlet", which has been performed internationally. It turned out Linda was the only one to show up and declined the actor's offer to go on with the show. Can you imagine having the actor looking right at you during an entire performance?
Sunday we went to an open house for a 5400 sq. ft. house in exclusive Chilmark with views of a pond and the ocean and an asking price of over $4,000,000. It was fun roaming through the whole house whose highlight and evidence of good taste was a ping pong table, like the one in our basement here that gets a little more warped each year.
Today was my first trip to our beautiful Lamberts Cove Beach, which has a 3 block walk to the forest to get there. It was as nice as ever and I can't wait until I can take long walks along the shoreand perhaps trespass on some nice properties.
I'm still having periodic soreness that limts what I can do. Linda is probably right that having the second operation in the same spot as the first which hadn't healed completely may be why I'm still having pain. Anyway, it's great to be here.
Hope your summer is going well so far.
Elkan - Tuesday
No comments:
Post a Comment