The other day we went for a walk with our visiting friends Steve, recovering from bypass surgery and Marie with a sore knee. So it was the first time in a walk of four or more people that Linda was the healthiest walker. The weather has been great this week and we've gone to the beach several times although not for more than an hour or two. Yesterday, there seemed to be a flash boat party at the beach as about 30small boats were anchored just off shore. We had a great dinner last night at a nearby inn and watched a deer 50 feet outside the window from wherewe were sitting. I thought they should have added "very fresh venison"to the menu.
I still have some soreness, usually the day after an active day. Friday night we went to a talk by the Island's. Main photographer and she was very interesting, entertaining, down to earth. Tomorrow we celebrate our 43rd anniversary at a nice restaurant with great water views and maybe a great sunset (on what I originaly called my Dependence Day).
Hope everyone has a happy 4th.
Elkan, July 3
No comments:
Post a Comment