I haven't had a very good weekend, as I've had nausea and tiredness, almost certainly from the chemo. I've only had one Urination night so far this cycle and that was Friday night.
I did have a 2 1/2 mile walk on Friday to do some errands, including picking up a Bubby's Brisket, another brisket I like but that I hadn't had in a while because it was over a mile to get it. (I did other errands on the way.) The irony was that I got nauseous when I got home and didn't get to eat it until Saturday when I had half of it. I also got in walks yesterday and today but haven't been up for much else.
Tomorrow I expect to have both a CT Scan and a PT Scan as long as I don't feel too bad. Then on Thursday we discuss the results with Littman.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend more than me.
Elkan - Sunday evening
No comments:
Post a Comment