Thursday, June 7, 2012

Urination Night

   Last night I probably went to the bathroom 9 or 10 times, which does not provide a good night's sleep.  I've been a little tired the past three days since the chemo on Monday but have been able to get some walks in.
   On Tuesday, I walked down to Jeff for my Neulasta shot with stops on the way for lunch, to visit with people in my old office, and to stop at Macy's where I actually bought Tommy Hilfiger tennis socks.  Buying the socks is very unusual for me, as I hate to buy clothes with logos or product names, as I feel they should pay me to advertise for them.
   After the shot at Jeff, I bought a lot of food at the Reading Market and cabbed it home.  Yesterday, I tried a little biking and did about 3 1/2 tired miles but was able to ride up the 2 block mild hill to my house.  Today, I had a tiring walk to the post office, just over a 1/2 mile each way, to try to find out what they did with a package they claimed to have delivered while we were at MV.  They are researching it, but I don't expect a positive result.
   I'm back to late afternoon or early evening naps.
   I have a huge purple bruise-looking thing on my right side (about 8 to 10 inches long and up to 4 inches high) that came from my hitting a blood vessel with my Lovenox shots (to prevent blood clots.)  Fortunately, it doesn't hurt at all, and the docs say it's no problem and will eventually go away.  At one point I thought part of it looked like a piece of bacon.  It's possible, after three months of shots, I can reduce them to once a day at a 50% higher dosage.
   Take care.

Elkan - Thursday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment