*This title comes from one of Rachel's childhood books where the main character Hugh Pine, I think a porcupine, always says that to people no matter what the weather is.
I've been pretty good since Monday's chemo but a little tired and a little nauseous. I've been taking walks except for today with the heat and an uncomfortable morning. Boston Linda hates the heat much more than Southern Baltimore boy me. I was fine yesterday doing errands in the mid-90's heat, especially in the shade.
Urination nights haven't started yet, but based on recent experience, tonight may be the first for this cycle.
Here's a quote I heard the other day that I liked from Mark Twain. He was asked about how he liked books by Henry James and he replied, "Once you put his books down, you can't pick them up."
And here's a name I liked of an old friend of Obama: Mir Mahboob Mahmood.
Not much going on. Survive the heat.
Elkan - Thursday afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment