I'm still walking a lot but getting tired late in the day when I was hoping to try biking.
Today we went for Dim Sum in Chinatown with Rachel and Dave (for his pre-father's day celebration,) as well as mine. The waiters and waitresses walk around with small trolleys, each with several items of food. It felt like we were in a revolving restaurant, except that we didn't move but the wait staff kept going around.
After Chinatown, we stopped to pick up Linda's pre-ordered traditional birthday cake. She gets to celebrate her birthday with me at Jeff tomorrow (labs, meeting, chemo.) When we got the cake home, we found that it said "Happy Birthday, Nancy." Linda didn't mind and in fact thought it was amusing. I let the store know since Nancy might not find the same amusement in being called Linda. And the store decided to give us a credit.
On the news, a Greek economist was mentioned with the appropriate name of Econimedes.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Elkan - Sunday night
p.s. The Phillies suck!
No comments:
Post a Comment