The past few days have been better than the previous ones with some walking and only a little nausea. There have been fewer trips to the bathroom at night so I've been able to sleep for some longer stretches, that is, 2 to 2 1/2 hours sometimes. Imagine acting like 2 1/2 hours is a good sleeping period.
Today was the most walking. First, Linda and I did over 1 and 1/2 miles on the trail and spent about 15 minutes doing some of the exercises Linda does in her ladies' exercise class. A little later I walked almost 2 miles doing errands and changing Amos at the Bellvue Hotel. Hopefully, I will do some exercise tonight such as tennis against a wall or giving biking a try.
I have to file a claim with the post office for an ink cartridge that their delivery person admitted leaving outside the house right next to the sidewalk, something no one with half a brain would do in Philadelphia.
Although Linda and I have a lot of laughs, there's nothing that's reportable.
I was just lying down after this post, when Linda came in and offered to put lotion on my dry skin. I resist, like a little boy, her rubbing icky lotion on me. She wanted me to mention that after putting lotion on my head, she said "Hands?" and I stuck out my hands automatically. But then I said, "I didn't mean to cooperate."
Enjoy the good weather.
Elkan - Friday afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment