G Although still feeling a little weak and tired, today was better than previous days; and steps, while tiring, haven't been as bad as previously. I was able to do a 9 block round trip for errands, including carrying a 12 pack of Linda's soda cans for a block and a half. Later in the day, Linda and I went for about a mile and half walk with a rest in the middle and a stop at my secondary step ball steps where I could throw enough to show Linda how I score in step ball. I had to stop throwing at these steps because they get a lot of pedestrian traffic and my main steps were blocked by a truck. It was my first time throwing in a long time and felt great.
Tomorrow, I have an MRI to see if the jolts I had could be caused by a disk problem instead of the Neulasta shot.
Linda came across something she had written about her baby-crazed husband when Rachel was 3 1/2 months old. I was telling Linda how bright and alert I thought Rachel was compared to other babies we knew. I said there have probably been other babies as bright and alert, and Linda was expecting to me name a relative or friend's child but I said, "John Stuart Mill was probably as alert as Abs." I also frequently said to Linda that Rachel was God's second child, God having decided to improve on his first child.
By the way, I strongly recommend the HBO movie "Game Change," which I saw part of again today as Rachel was watching it. I recommend it for the acting more than the critique of Sarah Palin as Julianne Moore's performance is outstanding and Woody Harrelson is very good.
Have a good weekend.
Elkan - Saturday evening
No comments:
Post a Comment