Yesterday and today aren't great, tired and a little blah. I did manage to get out yesterday because I needed a shot at Jeff. First I walked about halfway and had some lunch. Then I went to Macy's for smaller belts, 32" instead of my regular 34". The belts are the same length and just have more holes, so I don't have to use the holes I punched into my old belts. Then I went to Jeff and got another slow stinging shot, this one was neulasta for low white cell count.
Then I went to the Reading Market for Cornish hens for dinner, chicken legs and thighs for Linda in the future, Amish barbecue wings, to Terminis for cannolis and one of my other favorite cookies macaroons, and lastly Dutch tulips for Linda. I taxied home.
Last night was a urination festival. Between midnight and 4:30 a.m I went to the bathroom 7 or 8 times and at least 2 more times after that. Somehow I got a little sleep between each trip but took an almost 2 hour nap early this afternoon. I had 2 liters of fluids Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday but didn't have the same reaction the first two nights. I think this is the same experience I had previously. I never did enough to suspect space aliens were involved. (For those newbies to the blog or those who have forgotten, my rational theory for why in the past I sometimes produced way more than could be explained, I decided a space alien had taken over my body to relieve itself.)
Lately, sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I'm so tired that I find myself saying,"I'm coming, Master, I'm coming", but not moving. This comes from Mel Brook's "12 Chairs" where Mel Brook's former aristocratic master from before the Russina revolution encounters a drunk Mel Brooks in a basement apartment. The aristocrat asks Mel Brooks to come over to him, about 10 feet away, and the drunken Brooks flails his arms but doesn't move and keeps sayng, "I'm coming, Master."
Enjoy the warm weather.
Elkan - Thursday afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment