I forgot to mention that on Monday Linda was able to bring back to Jeff my Smokin' Bettys brisket sandwich and fries and even fried onion rings. I thought it might be too messy but it worked out well.
Tuesday was a pretty good day. I went out for lunch and then to the Franklin Institute to see their special exhibit on giant dinosaurs, mostly from China and Argentina. One dinosaur had a 50 foot long neck.
Yesterday, Linda and I went out for lunch and grocery shopping but I wasn't up for more walking later. I haven't been out yet today but expect to. The last two days seem to be better (a little tired) than my response two weeks ago, but the weekend two weeks ago was the worse.
My GP is having us wait on starting the glucose, potential diabetes 2 pill. The steroids I took the day before the lab test could have inflated the glucose count. So next week I'm having some blood tests at the GP's office.
I came across an interesting recent poll on the Israeli public. 19% support a strike against Iran without U.S. support, 42% support a strike with U.S. support and 34% oppose a strike no matter what. So I guess a majority support a strike. I wish we could have a reasonable discussion in this country of all the alternatives and potential consequences of attacking Iran (I've read of some rather horrid potential outcomes) but Congress is afraid to challenge even mildly the power of the Jewish right and AIPAC, especially in an election year.
Enjoy the warm weather.
Elkan - Thursday afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment