Friday, January 6, 2012

Unique situation

   I've still be feeling pretty good and have had some good long walks and a good game of step ball yesterday even though I missed some very easy catches.  My appetite is normal rather than humongous.
   I think I have been in a very unique situation for about two weeks:  diarrhea (Amos)and constipation (anus) at the same time.  The latter seems almost completely cured but still may need a little more attention.
   I accompanied Linda to her first exercise class at a nearby rehab center.  It looks like something she may do once a week, which is how often the course is offered.  However, despite Linda's entreaties, I don't expect to join her and the other four women in the class.  For now I'll stick to walking, step ball, a little biking, and maybe even a little tennis off the wall.
   Sunday I have a Penn wrestling match against Ryder, not a big deal but Penn should be the favorite.  Next weekend Penn meets 5th ranked Cornell, also at the Palestra, which will be more interesting.  Also, Cornell has a lot of fanatical fans who I feel in the past have intimidated the referees with their yelling on certain close calls.
   Have a good weekend.

Elkan - Saturday night
   

No comments:

Post a Comment