Monday, December 26, 2011

Lefty or righty?

   Not much to add.  Mostly feeling good although Saturday was a pretty blah day.  I did get out a lot on Friday and Sunday and enjoyed the relatively nice weather.  It was hard to come inside.  I played a couple of lame games of step ball, feeling like an old man but at least managing to finish the game. 
   I'm hoping to hit a tennis ball against a wall soon because biking and walking exercise my legs and step ball and throwing a ball against a wall exercises my left arm but I play tennis with my right hand and arm which haven't been getting any exercise.  My handedness is a little crazy.  I write and throw overhanded left handed and therefore always think of myself as a lefty but I eat and play tennis and throw underhanded right handed.  And I'm apparently right eyed as to how I line things up.
  I'm still enjoying watching my hair come back, with side burns, a darker mustache and a lot of fuzz on the sides.  It almost seems like I have more hair on my sides now than before I started losing my hair.  I should still have over a month of more hair growth.  The only negative is having to shave more often.
   Tomorrow I go to Jeff for a monthly anti-diarrhea needle.  I wonder if this really provides any benefit at all but I seem to be trying nearly everythng out there.  Actually, intestinally things aren't that bad, just a little erratic, so I never know what to expect.
   I was hoping to find a good quote from Christopher Hitchens, the prominent atheist who just died of cancer, but didn't find anything appropriate to share.  He was quite an interesting, intelligent character.
   Hope everyone's having a good holiday.

Elkan - Monday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment