Tuesday, December 20, 2011

correction

   In the previous blog I made reference to an offer of a patch to wear to numb the area around Port Elkan.  Actually this was a very nice gesture from my friend Bea in Paris who has been going through the cancer chemo ordeal for a long time.  My nurse Katie, I think, was talking about the possibility of a cream to numb the area but that would need doctor approval.  My little brain gets easily confused.  In any case, for the time being, I'll just continue enduring the brief needle stickings as I try to avoid as many medical processes as I can.
   As I may have mentioned at the beginning of my blogging, I thought that when I went on Medicare, I would be a cheap date because I was healthy and didn't take any drugs.  Now I feel like I alone may bankrupt Medicare.
   So far, I'm still feeling pretty good after my chemo.

Elkan - Tuesday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment