I've been feeling pretty normal the past few days as the chemo has worn off and the next phase isn't until Aug. 18. 2 good bike rides yesterday and today and a good step ball game.
Also, for the first time since prior to the first operation, I was able to ride to the Reading Market (less than a mile and a half away) to buy lots of meats and other products which fit into my 2 baskets on the back of my bike. It reminded me of my record bag ride when our local supermarket was closed for a year in the 1990's due to fire and I would ride 1 1/2 miles to the Pathmark. I would often feel I bought too much stuff but always managed to get the stuff home. Once I got 8 bags home, the two heavy ones with cans, etc in the two back baskets, one bag in my backpack, one in my front basket, and two light bags of paper products on each handle bar. I was sorry I didn't have a picture.
Next week may be busy with a lab test Monday, probably a port inserted at some point, and a PET scan on Thursday.
To close, a headline in this week's Onion read, "Obam Turns 50 Despite Republican Opposition."
Have a good weekend,
Elkan - Saturday evening
No comments:
Post a Comment