Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Blog for 700 Miles

   Today I was a little tired, doing a lot of errands in the morning, but I've been quite busy with stuff needed to be completed before and for MV.  Also, I had to go to Jefferson today (took a bus both ways with minimal walking) for my Neulasta shot for low whtie cell count.  This is the shot that may give me the jolts, but I have Claritin to take which may help and also Percoset that ended the jolts last time.
   When we go to the Vineyard, I don't consider myself on vacation until I'm on the ferry, as I worry about the traffic jams on the way.
   Amos will celebrate his first birthday on May 30 while we're away.  Maybe I'll take him to our favorite restaurant Le Grenier.
   Have a good week or so.

Elkan - Wednesday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment