Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lance and me

   Some days are more tiring than others.  Also, Amos has had his gas problems the last few days but may be getting better.
   Today after a walk with Linda and nice time on a bench in Rittenhouse Square, I decided to try a bike ride.  I managed to force myself to do 3 laps on the trail for a total of 5 miles because I figured if a pussy like Lance Armstrong could do it, then I certainly could.
   The docs haven't decided yet what treatment I will be getting on the Ides of May.  I will go in on the 14th for lab tests so that we have all the results, including the cancer marker, before our meeting the next day.
   HUP has received a $25 million gift to start a BRCA center.  Hopefully, this will lead to promising results in a short period of time.  The gift is only for 5 years of research; Jefferson would be very happy to get 1% of that figure.
   Enjoy the warm weather.

Elkan - Wednesday night

No comments:

Post a Comment