Monday, May 7, 2012

The Unhappy Needler

   I was pretty good over the weekend, doing some walks, but got very tired in late afternoon despite sleeping better than usual (only up 3 or 4 times during the night).  Today was not too good with intestinal issues and Amos almost constantly gassy.
   I'm still a baby when it comes to my twice daily shots.  I always dread them even though it's not that painful and the soreness only lasts a few minutes.  As I mentioned in a blog entry of yore, when I was around 5, I ran out of the pediatrician's office before a needle and my brother had to catch me a block or two away.  An even earlier memory is when I was around 3 and possibly getting my tonsils out, that I spit out a green and yellow pill I was being given.  (Who knows how accurate these early memories are?)  One positive is that I used to give blood around 3 or 4 times a year and would still be doing so if I weren't sick; I just didn't look at the needle.
   Rachel and Dave have come up with a tentative name for their baby:  Lyla Michelle.  Only 3 1/2 more months.
   Have a good week.

Elkan - Monday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment