Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's a Girl!

     Rachel had her ultrasound this morning and found out that First of May is a girl.  Linda, Rachel and I and Nancy, Dave's Mom (with 3 boys) were all thrilled.  Dave had been leaning toward a boy.  Rachel had been pretty sure the baby would be a boy based on various myths (Bubbimeisers).
     This reminded me a little of the movie "Birdman of Alcatraz."  Telly Savalas, a convict, has a bird named Joe, and Burt Lancaster, a convict and the Birdman, tells him that it is a female.  Telly replies, "You mean Joe's a broad canary?"
     Then there's "Some Like It Hot" where Jack Lemmon has to remind himself that, "I'm a girl, I'm a girl, I'm a girl."
     We're off soon for the very important CT Scan but we won't know anything until Monday.

Elkan - Thursday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment