This is a quick way to keep in touch with all our friends who want updates regarding Elkan's medical saga. Thanks for all the good wishes and support, and thanks to my tech gurus, Joanne and Zach.
Love,
Linda
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Elkan is in his own room
They moved Elkan tonite at 8 pm to Pavillion 1330. Pavilion is on 11th between Walnut and Sansom. It's very nice and quiet, and is a corner room near a balcony of sorts.
I am happy to hear that Elkan is so mobile and interactive. And that he is around many people that share his experiences there. My family wishes him all the best, with plenty of rest and relaxation (or whatever you call it in a hospital). I hope he gets to go home soon.
I am happy to hear that Elkan is so mobile and interactive. And that he is around many people that share his experiences there. My family wishes him all the best, with plenty of rest and relaxation (or whatever you call it in a hospital). I hope he gets to go home soon.
ReplyDelete