Everything's been relatively good the past few days: a little tiredness from the pills, a little nausea, but mostly a good appetite. I did get to see my high schoool classmate in his brief Hawaii 5-0 role where he was being briefly interrogated. I wouldn't have recognized him had I not known he was on the show.
I missed a nice family event in Baltimore, a naming ceremony for my California grand niece. Travel causes a little too much trepidation for me. I was able to ride my bike a little today but probably have not been taking advantwage enough of the warm weather.
Tomorrow's a big day as the new chemo protocol, which I'm calling Mighty Mouse after the drug Mitomycin, should be getting started. I have a lot of worries to discuss with Dr. Littman first but I assume I will be going ahead with the protocol.
The Eagles really sucked today and unofficially ended their season. The press are going to be vicious tomorrow so that may be the only fun from the teams' collapse.
A friend was working with a woman whose first name is Charisma. He didn't say if the name was appropriate.
Have a good start of the week.
Elkan - Sunday night
No comments:
Post a Comment