Still enjoying my chemo break although not feeling 100%. Eating a lot and sleeping well but having occasional intestinal episodes. Yesterday, Linda and I went to different George Clooney movies together. She saw "Descendants" which she enjoyed and I saw "The Ides of March" in which I was disappointed. At least I got about 4 miles of walking in and 2 1/2 miles of biking.
One of my high school classmates was in Hawaii 5-0 last night. He's a lawyer but did a lot of acting in high school and thereafter, mostly, I believe on an amateur level. I tivo'ed the show and now I have to see if I can recognize him after 44 years. Of course, none of us have changed much over the years.
It's getting hard to come up with blog worthy material. I may have to start doing some reminiscing again.
Have a good Thanksgiving. We expect to have a quiet Turkey Day with Rachel and Dave coming over for an early lunch/dinner as Dave has a gig later in the day. I haven't been up for any travel lately.
Elkan - Tuesday afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment