Saturday, August 18, 2012

More Blah Days

   This hasn't been a good week.  I had saline infusions on Tuesday and Friday and didn't have any problems.  But I've had a lot of nausea on and off all week with today possibly being the worst.  I haven't been throwing up, maybe a couple of times, but feel like it a lot of the time.  The medicines I take for nausea and pain make me tired.  The last two days I've had some brownies which haven't done much for the nausea but today has helped me be tired almost constantly.
   On Monday I have my two scans, CT and PET.  Littman is on vacation so I see her on Aug. 28 to get the results (we should get the reports in the mail before then) and find out about future chemo.
   One positive note is that the medicines have allowed me to sleep a little better the past couple of days.  The problem is I sleep or rest away most of the day also.
   Linda and I continue to find many things to laugh about but none seem blog worthy.

Elkan _ Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment