After a very good call with Joe Herman last night, we have decided to go with the GTX at Hopkins. After a few months, we should be able to switch treatment back to Philly. Rachel has other sources that also support the use of GTX. Also, it's possible that at a future time we could switch to the ICM protocol if that proves effective. This morning our Penn oncologist Debbie Downer called and was even more of a downer than usual. But she said she would support whatever we decided to do although I doubt we would use her much in the future although her nurse practitioner is great and very helpful.
The treatment would probably start the week of May 24; hopefully I'll have time to recoup from the air travel. We expect to be in Paris from May 15 to May 23.
No comments:
Post a Comment